Mapleton Radio, LLC, Lagniappe Broadcasting, LLC and Mapleton Communications, LLC
Rolling Loud Festival in Miami Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
EACH TEXT MESSAGE, SENT OR RECEIVED, MAY INCUR A CHARGE AS PROVIDED IN YOUR RATE PLAN. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. WHEN YOU ENTER BY TEXT MESSAGE, YOU CONSENT TO RECEIVE AT LEAST ONE (1) AUTODIALED TEXT MESSAGE IN RESPONSE TO YOUR ENTRY, AND YOU CONSENT TO RECEIVE ADDITIONAL CALLS TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE IF YOU ARE SELECTED AS A POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNER, AS APPLICABLE.
- PROMOTION DATES
KGA is participating in a multi-market, multi-station Promotion called “Win a trip to Miami to see the Rolling Loud Festival” with 2 Mapleton Radio stations, in 2 separate markets starting on Monday, April 1st 2019, and ending on Friday, April 26th 2019.
- To enter, listen to a participating radio station during the Promotion Dates for the Station’s announcement of a Code Word as well as a Cue to enter. Each weekday, during the Promotion Dates, there will be up to thirteen (13) Cues announced on-air on each participating station, and each Cue will disclose a unique Code Word. Upon hearing the Cue, text the Code Word announced to the number 67664 to be entered for a chance to win a trip to Miami to see the Rolling Loud Festival.
- Entrants may enter only once per Code Word announced. And, entrants may enter up to thirteen (13) times per weekday, giving one entry for each Code Word that is texted in. All text entries received during the Promotion is considered the Entry Period.
- At the end of the Entry Period, Mapleton Radio will conduct a random drawing from among all text entries from all participating stations. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected and called by Mapleton Radio. Once reached by phone, the randomly selected entrant will be notified of their potential prize award (upon confirmation of eligibility). At the time of the call, the randomly selected entrant will be required to provide all information requested including their full name, their guests’ full name, complete address, day and evening phone numbers and date of birth to verify eligibility.
- One (1) Grand Prize Trip which includes 2 roundtrip flights, a 4 night hotel stay, 2 – 3 day General Admission passes to the Rolling Loud Festival happening May 10th, 11th and 12th 2019 in Miami, Florida and a $250 Visa giftcard to use towards local transportation and expenses.
- All taxes, including but not limited to, federal, state, and local taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of a prize are solely the responsibility of the winner.
- Total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes in the Promotion is $ 7000.
- WINNER SELECTION
- Decisions of Mapleton Radio with respect to the Promotion are final.
- A listener and/or household may only win once during the Promotion and must be 18 years or older.
- Mapleton Communications, LLC, Mapleton Radio Holdings, LLC, Mapleton Radio, LLC or Lagniappe Broadcasting are not responsible for any or all technical difficulties during Promotion. Streaming audio could be delayed for several minutes decreasing a streaming Entrant’s chance of qualifying.
- Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s and/or winner’s permission for Mapleton Radio, and all participating radio stations, to use his/her name, prize won, city of residence, recorded voice, and/or likeness for promotional purposes.
- Mapleton Radio reserves the right to terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion at any time, without notice, on any or all participating radio stations.
- Mapleton Communications, LLC, Mapleton Radio Holdings, LLC, Mapleton Radio, LLC or Lagniappe Broadcasting are not be responsible for the Rolling Loud Festival being canceled for any reason. In the event of cancellation, no substitution of prize(s) will be awarded.
- Failure to comply with the Promotion rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of Mapleton Radio.
- A copy of the Official Rules is available, during regular business hours, at 1601 East 57th Avenue, Spokane, WA 99223 and at the Station’s webpage at www.1035TheGame.com.
- PARTICIPATING RADIO STATIONS