“WIN VIP ACCESS TO BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY” CONTEST RULES
SMG – Stephens Media Group
Rules and Regulations
Please read the following carefully:
- No purchase is necessary in order to participate in any general on air contest.
- Officers, employees, and employees-volunteers of SMG – Stephens Media Group, as well as their immediate families, are not eligible to participate in any general contest.
- All winners and their guest must be at least 21 years of age. Valid Photo ID will be required for entrance.
- Conduct unbecoming to the venue’s rules will be subject winner/guest to permanent banishment from future winning at the radio station
- Participants may win only once during any 30 Day period. Winners are not eligible to participate and win a prize until after 30 days from the date of their last win.
- To be eligible to win any prize given away by SMG – Stephens Media Group (unless otherwise stated), winners must reside in the Spokane DMA as defined by the Nielsen Company, which includes some but not all counties in Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho. When collecting prize, proof of residency must be shown to confirm the winner’s address. If you have relocated to an acceptable address but have not changed your license, a utility bill or pay stub will be accepted. No exceptions will be made.
- Participants of the same household may win only once during any 30 Day period. Winners of the same household are not eligible to participate and win a prize until after 30 days from the date of their last win.
- The decision of SMG – Stephens Media Group in verifying and confirming winners will be final. SMG – Stephens Media Group reserve the right to discontinue on-going promotions and contests as deemed necessary.
- Apple is not a sponsor of any and all the contests heard on SMG – Stephens Media Group radio stations.
- All prizes are non-transferable. SMG – Stephens Media Group reserved the right to substitute prizes if the prizes promised become unavailable during the duration of the promotion. The alternate prize may be of equal or greater value than originally prize. Non-cash prizes are not convertible to cash. Prizes that are time and date sensitive such as concert tickets and trips cannot be substitute if the winner is unable to use such prize.
- Taxes may be due for certain prizes awarded by SMG – Stephens Media Group. Winners will be responsible to pay any taxes due. SMG – Stephens Media Group will file IRS Form 1099-MISC reporting the winner of any prize valued at $600.00 or more, or the winner of prizes valued at a total of $600 or more during a calendar year. Thus, SMG – Stephens Media Group may ask winners for their social security number or to complete an IRS Form W-9, Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification.
- All prize winners must provide photo identification when claiming prizes in person.
- All phone calls to our station contest lines are customarily recorded and may be broadcast on the air. In addition, certain winners may also be required to sign a release to authorize SMG – Stephens Media Group’s radio network to use their name in future promotions and contests or to put their voices and comments on the air as a form of testimonial for promotional purposes only, without additional payment or consideration.
- Prizes that are unclaimed after 30 days shall be forfeited. Checks awarded as cash prizes shall be voided and forfeited if not cashed within six months from the date of the check. Cash prizes can only be awarded if the necessary photo identification is presented.
- Due to coverage of SMG – Stephens Media Group nationwide, a contest may be voided in locations where prohibited.
- Should there be any question regarding the rules or conduct of the SMG – Stephens Media Group contests, please contact the Operation Manager at SMG – Stephens Media Group.
- SMG – Stephens Media Group are not responsible for any problems with phone service, internet delays or online streaming issues.
- All prizes won are used at the winner’s own risk and responsibility.
- Each winner shall hold SMG – Stephens Media Group and their officers, employees, and agents free from any liability or responsibility for winner’s use of the prizes.
- The winner will be responsible for the time spent, transportation, taxes, tips, and other costs in connection with the receipt or use of the prize won, without any liability or responsibility by SMG – Stephens Media Group and their officers, directors, members, employees, and agents.
- Where noted, you may enter by mail for any on-air/online/text or other contests by sending your name, address, phone number, and date of birth to:
SMG – Stephens Media Group
c/o: “Contest Name”
1601 E 57th Ave
Spokane, WA 99223
Prizes may be picked up between 9:00am-3:00pm Monday through Friday (except on holidays) at our office- 1601 E 57th Ave, Spokane, WA 99223
KBBD-FM KDRK-FM KEYF-FM KGA-AM KJRB-AM KZBD-FM